Wednesday, June 27, 2012

and she's off...

This past weekend, I had the wonderful oppurtunity to fly to Salt Lake City, Ut for my best friends last weekend before she became a Sister misssionary!! It was so great to spend tons of time with her.  We did everything you'd think 2 best friends do: eating, drinking {non alcoholic of course haha}, shoppimg and laughing.  Sunday she gave her farewell talk on missionary work {go figure}.  Her talk inspired me to serve those around me often.  After her message, she sang a duet "I Know that my Redeemer Lives".  This is when I teared up... the spirit was so strong {even with little wiggly Max in my arms}.  She is goiing to be a fabulous missionary.  Her testimony is so strong and will be a light to the people in Alaska.  I'm so grateful I was able to fly up for this big occasion.  I'm going to miss her dearly but I know that she's doing a great  great thing.  She has and will continue to be a example to me in my life.  I created a blog to update everyone while she's on her mission:


"See you later"

xoxo, the Harrison's

No comments:

Post a Comment