Saturday, June 9, 2012

1 down, 3 to go.

Well, we had the first vacation of the summer this past week.  It was so much fun! I was so bummed that Mike wasn't able to make it out to California with us.  {He had to work and is already taking off days for other big vacays}.  We took off on Tuesday morning, bright and early.  We went with my mom and siblings, where we had mostly free stay since my dad is currently working there {Newport Beach area}. Our trip was full of: downtown LA, shopping, beach, relaxing, eating and great quality family time.  {Missing Mike and my big brother, Brock}. It was such a great oppurtunity to get away from the heat.  Boy was the weather PERFECT! Up next on our vacation list: the Michaelson Family Reunion next weekend!

 How did I get a baby with blue eyes? BEAUTIFUL.





We love the beach!!

xoxo, the Harrison's

No comments:

Post a Comment