Monday, April 25, 2011

chairs.

Soo.. this past weekend has been nuts. We have been extremely busy. It's coming to the end of the semester, we're workin jobs and today (hopefully) we will be buying a car :) We finally came to the decision that the truck was just TOO much gas at a time like this and we really need to do our best to save as much mula as we can...Mike's sad we're getting rid of the truck but luckily it's staying in the family so we more than likely will be able to borrow it. I've been having so much fun decorating our little home, it's the best! I remember going into home-y stores with my mom growing up and I did not like them, and as soon as I got my own home I absolutely love everything that has to do with a home. It's really got me thinking about going into Interior Design, seeing as the Elementary Ed thing isn't as attractive anymore. We'll see how it all plays out...


before




Here's one of the latest projects... My mom was so kind as to let us have her old kitchen chairs, but to get the style of my home, I decided to recover them!
after

stay tuned for pictures of our car.... :)
xoxo, The Harrison's

No comments:

Post a Comment