Thursday, September 6, 2012

another month come and gone..

This is so sad to me..
How fast he's growing up. When people tell you "it goes by fast", please believe them.  And don't take any minute for granted.  Even when they're pulling your hair out, screaming their head off, wanting you ALL the time.  I know someday I will miss it.  And wish he was tugging at my hair rather than being interested in girls...
 
Anyway, sad rant is now over. Max is getting his 1st TOOTH! Can you believe it? Today actually.  Is the first day that I was able to feel & see it! He's been really cranky.  But on the bright side, he has been extra cuddly.  Which mama loves! Below are my favorite shots of our 7 month shoot!
 






^ his favorite toy, a water bottle. 
 
 
xoxo, the Harrison's

No comments:

Post a Comment