Monday, May 9, 2011

sisters/mothers/award.

Friday, Mike went to Fathers and Sons.... in place of a date with Mike, I went on a "Sister Date" with my one and only sister Nicole! I love spending time with her! We went to her favorite restraunt In-N-Out and then headed to the Buttes Resort in Tempe to go hot-tubbing! We had so much fun and it was good to spend some quality time. I love my sister!



Yesterday was Mothers Day! What a beautiful day to reflect on all that our mothers do for us. I'm so grateful for my mom and all she has done for me and the unconditional love that she has. I always have so much fun with her and we know how to make eachother laugh! Over the years, our relationship has only been better and i'm so grateful for the great relationship that we hold! She will always hold a special place in my heart!



I added a link of a video to the post today, because on May 5, 2011 my husband was awarded from the Chief of Police for saving someones life. At about 13:45 on the video, is when this special moment happens! I'm so proud of him and his bravery in saving this mans life

No comments:

Post a Comment