Tuesday, May 29, 2012

love you forever.

Max is getting so big.
I know what you're thinking... "they grow so fast!!"
But it's oh so true, it's kind of sad actually. Don't get me wrong, I'm beyond grateful that we have a fast growing-healthy boy... I just know that the older he gets, the more independent he gets. I must admit, I love that he needs me.  It's something that I can't even describe.  It's something I look forward to every morning when we wake up. 

Some of my favorite things that Max does now a days:

Rolls from tummy to back. {quite quickly too}.
Pulls binky out of his mouth but doesn't quite get how to put it back in.
Grabs his toes
Talks to himself... a lot
Giggles
Gets angry when you put him down
Loves to stand on your lap {with support, of course}

OH, and he has officially discovered my hair.  Boooooooo.  He pulls out so much of it. haha.  So I decided to cut off 4 inches.  It doesn't really help much but I didn't have the guts to cut more.





Our sweet baby boy will turn 4 months on Sunday.  Absurd. 

On another note, no more soda for this girl.  I want to lost weight, and I got a new phone for quitting.  So it was a win-win on my end.  ;)

xoxo, the Harrison's


No comments:

Post a Comment