Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday Weekend :)

What a busy weekend we had!

Mike and I have been looking forward to this weekend for a while,

because our birthdays are 2 days apart.

This was actually the 2nd birthday we have spent together and it's been a blast.

Mikes birthday was on Friday, so that morning I woke up 20 minutes earlier for work to decorate the apt. Instead of using traditional birthday decorations, I covered the cabinets & doors with sticky notes saying some lovey birthday things:).

After work I ran to the dollar store to pick out a balloon and gummy bears (mikes favorite candy)... I put it in the truck for when he left work. I think it kinda spooked him a bit because of the tinted windows. haha. Once we were both home for the day we went to Joes BBQ. Yum. From there, we went to the mall and did a little shopping. Since we were in the area, of course we had to pick up the free one dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts they give out on your birthday!

Don't worry, we didn't eat the whole dozen...yet.

Later that night Mike went away on a "man-date" with his little bro to the Suns game while my dad and I went to Outback Steakhouse since he would be travelling on my birthday!

Saturday was just as busy..

we took my dad to the airport and then stayed at my parents for a while watching Bait Car.

We love that show.

That night we went to a beautiful wedding reception for Matt and Sarah!

After which we went to yet another restaurant (PF Changs) for my birthday dinner.

It was so much fun to spend all that time with my wonderful hubby & family.

We have much to be grateful for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment