Saturday, August 4, 2012

Operation: Date Night Squared

We've had a pretty crazy weekend, plans left and right.  So we weren't sure when we were going to squeeze date night in.  So we decided that after our commitment last night, we would have our first babysitters would come over while Max went down for the night.  [Our babysitters were 2 of my lovely siblings, Nicole is now 12!].  We didn't even know what we were going to do yet, we just knew that our budget is low and most things were closed when it was finally time to go out.  AND we already had ice cream, which is something we usually result to over here.  haha.  So we decided that it would be fun to reenact one of our date nights! While we were dating, but before I left for school in the summer, this was one of our date nights.  And surprisingly, we had so much fun with it.  So we picked this date.  I would suggest any couple to do this.  It was so fun talking about memories that we had from the other date, and what has changed since then [for example, we now have a baby together :)] I love my man so much.  He always finds a way to make me laugh.  I'm so lucky to call him my husband.  This morning, we had the wonderful oppurtunity to attend the temple together, as I was sitting out in the foyer waiting for my hubs (shouldn't it be the other way around?!) there was bride after bride coming in and out of the temple.  It really was incredible how many sealings were going on.  But as I saw the excitement and love in the bride and grooms faces, it reminded me of how exciting that day is.  And how special and sacred marriage is. 




Here are a few of our goofy pictures. :)


xoxo, the Harrison's

No comments:

Post a Comment