Sunday, August 19, 2012

the "perfect" stage

I'm convinced that Max is at the perfect stage right now.  He's so interactive, getting smarter by the minute, and still not mobile [good for mom :)].  He has started to do this thing where he coughs fake coughs....it's hilarious.  He will just sit there and do this HUGE dramatic cough.  I think it's his way to get our attention when he wants it.  But I absolutely love it.  He's also getting more observant.  For example: the other day he was sitting on my lap.  Just playing with my necklace as usual.  He then looks at my right eye... and stares at it.  Slowly, he comes closer and closer until he's like 2cm from my eyeball.  Oh my goodness.  Why did he feel the need to do that? haha.  I love this little boy to pieces.  We are so blessed to have this special little baby in our home.  He does make life so much better.  It's incredible the happiness we have that comes from him.  I'm sorry I take so many pictures of him... I just can't seem to get enough of this little guy..





Love him. More everyday.


xoxo, the Harrison's

No comments:

Post a Comment